What are you not doing because it doesn’t hurt enough yet?
It might seem like a weird question at first, “What does she mean?! I am not in pain!” And – I want you to give it a second look.
Here is how it usually works for me:
- My intuition makes me notice something.
- My brain poo-poo’s it away.
- The message keeps coming up, here and there.
- I go deeper into whatever it is that isn’t working for me.
- The intuition pops up again.
- I am in enough pain/stuck-ness/angsty thinking that I say: “Okay, I’m in.”
- The relief comes.
And all of the sudden what was an pesky intuition, or blip on my radar, feels like home. Relief. FINALLY! Why didn’t I listen before…
So here is your invitation to say yes before it hurts too much. I’m rooting for you.