So last week one of the actions you could have taken was giving up sugar and flour… Did you do it?!
You may still have a headache depending on how much sugar you typically ate and you might want to quit or maybe you’ve already quit but you’re still curious. Whatever describes your situation – thank you for sticking around even though I’ve asked you to do crazy things!
This week I want to talk about HOW to eat to lose weight. You know I want you to eat delicious fat, but the how is important too.
Eat big satisfying meals that are mostly vegetables and have enough fat to be satisfying. Throw in protein as needed. Repeat!
For my clients that can look like:
- 2 eggs on a big salad of spinach, cabbage, veggies, with some parmesan and maybe mayo for dressing.
- A hamburger patty on a big salad with cheese and mustard. Hold the (sugar) ketchup!
- Grilled veggies with fish that has butter melted on it.
- Cheese, salami, and steamed broccoli with an apple.
- The bagged salad from the grocery store but with your favorite dressing instead of the one in the pack (make sure sugar/sweetener is 5th or lower on the ingredients list for any dressing).
- Or an all client favorite – TACO SALAD! Hold the chips, go for the sour cream, salsa, cheese, avocado, veggies, meat, cilantro, and whatever satisfyingly crunchy greens you love.
I’d love to see what you’re eating, post your pic’s on Facebook, I’ll do the same!
Cheers to delicious fat on your yummy veggies – what a perfect time of year for this!